- Promote sexual health
- Prevent and reduce the number of sexually transmitted and blood borne infections
- Reduce the number of unwanted teen pregnancies
Public Health nurses:
- Promote the adoption of healthy sexual behaviours;
- Raise awareness, teach and give advice to reduce risky sexual behaviours and unwanted pregnancies;
- Promote access to screening and treatment for sexually transmitted and blood borne infections.
For all questions related to sexual health (birth control, pregnancy, STI), please call 811.
A nurse will answer your questions and direct you to the services. 24/7, confidential, free.